At Egascon Engineering Services, we pride ourselves in providing standard/quality competency training in the industry that enhances professionalism in work place.
With our well-equipped training halls and hands-on the job instructors/trainers, we conduct competency trainings approved by IADC, LEEA, CITB, ASNT, ASME, API, DPR, FAC ACT and other bodies Accredited courses for Equipment Operators such at:
- Cranes Operation
- Forklift Operation
- Man-lift Operation
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Vehicle drivers on defensive driving
- Lifting Equipment Inspectors,
Lifting equipment users like;
- Riggers / Slingers
- Banksmen / Signallers
- Lifting / Rigging Supervisors
- Rigging Loft Managers
- Person In-Charge/Appointed Person Lifting Operations
- Lift Planners
- Deck crews
- Site Asset Managers
- Operational staff on the “Safe Use of Lifting Equipment” and Lifting
- Management System (LMS).
- Non-Destructive Testing Technicians
- Rope Access
- Instrumentation and Calibration
- Torque Bolting, Mechanical and other Technicians.
- AND SO MANY OTHER TRAINING
These training is handle at our training centres and also at clients’ site and facility.
We deliver standard training with up-to date international syllabus and instructional manuals.
OUR INSTRUCTORS / TRAINERS
EGASCON instructors are highly skilled in in different areas which they carry out training. They have been trained at different institutions in Africa, UK, UAE and around the world. They have hands-on the job experiences, fully certified and academically qualified.
- Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA)
- American Society of Non Destructive Testing (ASNT)
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
- Lloyds British Group
- British Standard Institute (BSI)
- National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria
- Factory Act (Ministry of Labour and Productivity)
- Oil and Gas Trainers Association of Nigeria (OGTAN)
- Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)