Egascon Engineering services is a renowned leader in providing all form of non-destructive testing services to all our Clients in Africa and beyond in different methods such as;
- Ultrasonic thickness measurement (UTM)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Radiographic Film Interpretation (RFI)
- Eddy Current (EC)
- Flaw detection and evaluation
- Phased array
- Thickness and dimensional measurement,
- Leak testing
- Flux leakage
- Acoustic pulse reflectometry
- Computerized radiography
- Corrosion monitoring and mapping.
- Underground Pipeline detection and route mapping
- Internal rotational inspection system (IRIS)
- Automated ultrasonic and other Non-Destructive testing (NDT) processes on equipment, pipelines, structures and welded joints.
These NDT methods can be used to evaluate and monitor the condition of process piping ranging from 2’’ to 48’’ diameter. It provides also versatility and real time data accuracy.
At EGASCON Engineering Services Limited, we are consistent in the review of our operating procedures to suit current changes in the industry and NDT standards.